Nothing directly for Kerr frequency combs. Below are two other related papers.
Continue reading “Publication Update W25 2017”
After missing out on the CLEO in San Jose, below is an overview of talks about Kerr frequency combs and closely related things at the CLEO Europe 2017 taken from the program.
Continue reading “Kerr frequency combs @ CLEO/Europe-EQEC 2017 (25 to 29 June)”
After some down time, the Publication Update is back in a slightly different format. Now it will be weekly published on Tuesdays. Here is the first one of this kind with the new publication from the last week. As always, I am happy to hear about corrections or missing papers.
- Suchkov, S. V., Sumetsky, M. & Sukhorukov, A. A. Frequency comb generation in SNAP bottle resonators. Optics Letters 42, 2149 (2017). doi:10.1364/OL.42.002149
- Liu, Z., Coulibaly, S., Taki, M. & Akhmediev, N. Kerr frequency combs and triangular spectra. Optics Letters 42, 2126 (2017). doi:10.1364/OL.42.002126
- Xu, Y. Physics and Applications of Microresonator Solitons and Electro-optic Frequency Combs. (California Institute of Technology). doi:10.7907/Z9FT8J22
- Huang, S.-W. et al. Quasi-phase-matched multispectral Kerr frequency comb. Optics Letters 42, 2110 (2017). doi:10.1364/OL.42.002110
- Liang, W. et al. Stabilized C-Band Kerr Frequency Comb. IEEE Photonics Journal 1–1 (2017). doi:10.1109/JPHOT.2017.2708696