With a little bit of delay today, here is the summary of the last week:
And the three papers in a BIB-file. Enjoy reading!
In about one month the Frontiers in Optics conference starts. This year it will take place in Washington DC. Below is an overview of the 9 Kerr frequency comb related presentations currently in the conference program.
Continue reading “Kerr frequency combs @ FiO 2017 (17 – 21 September)”
Looks like it was a good week. One paper in Optica, one in Nature Photonics and the results from a large collaboration on Arxiv:
- Obrzud, E., Lecomte, S. & Herr, T. Temporal solitons in microresonators driven by optical pulses. Nat Photon advance online publication, (2017).
- Spencer, D. T. et al. An Integrated-Photonics Optical-Frequency Synthesizer. arXiv:1708.05228 [physics] (2017).
- Bao, C. et al. Spatial mode-interaction induced single soliton generation in microresonators. Optica, OPTICA 4, 1011–1015 (2017).
- Wang, Y., Anderson, M., Coen, S., Murdoch, S. G. & Erkintalo, M. Stimulated Raman Scattering Imposes Fundamental Limits to the Duration and Bandwidth of Temporal Cavity Solitons. arXiv:1708.05002 [physics] (2017).
Update (23.08.2017): and the BIB-file.
The two latest publications on Kerr frequency combs are listed below.
- Parisi, M. et al. AlGaAs waveguide microresonators for efficient generation of quadratic frequency combs. J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, JOSAB 34, 1842–1847 (2017).
- Yang, Q.-F., Yi, X., Yang, K. Y. & Vahala, K. Counter-propagating solitons in microresonators. Nat Photon advance online publication, (2017). DOI: 10.1038/nphoton.2017.117
And as a bonus an recent publication on Raman lasers in microresonators.
And, again, the BIB-file of all these references. If anything is missing, please send me an email!