Two new publications on Kerr frequency combs, one showing once more that they can be used nicely for optical data transmission, the other shows multi-soliton states via thermal tuning in integrated microresonators:
And the corresponding [download id=”719″].
Below as usual the new publications from last week. The first one should have been in last weeks update.
- Liu, X. et al. Integrated High-Q Crystalline AlN Microresonators for Broadband Kerr and Raman Frequency Combs. ACS Photonics (2018). doi:10.1021/acsphotonics.7b01254
- Xu, X. et al. Photonic microwave true time delays for phased array antennas using a 49 GHz FSR integrated optical micro-comb source. Photon. Res., PRJ 6, B30–B36 (2018).
- Wang, W. et al. Self-locked orthogonal polarized dual comb in a microresonator. Photon. Res., PRJ 6, 363–367 (2018).
- Bao, H. et al. Type-II micro-comb generation in a filter-driven four wave mixing laser. Photon. Res., PRJ 6, B67–B73 (2018).
- Lucas, E. et al. Spatial multiplexing of soliton microcombs. arXiv:1804.03706 [physics] (2018).
And here is the [download id=”708″] for these publications. Below are two more references that are somewhat related to Kerr frequency combs as they feature integrated, conventional ps-lasers or nonlinearities in microresonators.
Continue reading “Publication Update W16 2018”
From the last week I only found one relevant publication on some theoretical aspects of Kerr frequency comb formation:
And the [download id=”701″] for this one.
Two manuscripts on Arxiv on Kerr frequency combs:
- Stern, B., Ji, X., Okawachi, Y., Gaeta, A. L. & Lipson, M. Fully integrated ultra-low power Kerr comb generation. arXiv:1804.00357 [physics] (2018).
- Moille, G., Li, Q., Kim, S., Westly, D. & Srinivasan, K. Phased-Locked Two-Color Single Soliton Microcombs in Dispersion-Engineered Si3N4 Resonators. arXiv:1803.09286 [physics] (2018).
Here is the [download id=”696″] for these two. Below two more papers, one on high-Q silicon microresonators and a review on nonlinear effects useful for pulsed fiber lasers.
Continue reading “Publication Update W14 2018”