It has been the first week in quite a while for which I did not find any new paper regarding Kerr frequency combs. However, one more thesis was written on the subject:
Below are two papers on more general theoretical aspects relevant to Kerr frequency combs.
Continue reading “Publication Update W26 2018”
The list of new publications on Kerr frequency combs is as usual below. It looks like graphene is even useful in this domain when deposited onto the microresonator. Two publications feature this “wonder material”.
- Yao, B. et al. Gate-tunable frequency combs in graphene–nitride microresonators. Nature (2018). doi:10.1038/s41586-018-0216-x
- Barturen, M., Abadía, N., Milano, J., Caso, P. A. C. & Plant, D. V. Manipulation of extinction features in frequency combs through the usage of graphene. Opt. Express, OE 26, 15490–15502 (2018).
- Jang, J. K. et al. Synchronization of coupled optical microresonators. arXiv:1806.02328 [physics] (2018).
- Yu, M. et al. Gas-phase microresonator-based comb spectroscopy without an external pump laser. arXiv:1806.01348 [physics] (2018).
And the [download id=”806″] of the references above. Below two more publications on frequency combs generated via the quadratic nonlinearity and soliton dynamics in fibers.
Continue reading “Publication Update W24 2018”
The summer does not stop people from publishing. Another three new manuscripts and one that should have been in last week’s Update. And as a reminder: if you publish something, just send a link to email@example.com as soon as it becomes available online. That makes it easier to compile the list and the publication will not be missed.
- Moille, G., Li, Q., Kim, S., Westly, D. & Srinivasan, K. Phased-locked two-color single soliton microcombs in dispersion-engineered Si3N4 resonators. Opt. Lett., OL 43, 2772–2775 (2018).
- Sayson, N. L. B. et al. Origins of clustered frequency combs in Kerr microresonators. arXiv:1805.11805 [physics] (2018).
- Xue, X., Zheng, X. & Zhou, B. Super-efficient temporal solitons in mutually coupled optical microresonators. arXiv:1805.11228 [physics] (2018).
From last week:
And the [download id=”798″] with all four references.