Sorry for the break, I had very limited internet access during the last two weeks and the post that was supposed to appear automatically did not do so. In the meantime, quite a few papers on Kerr frequency combs appeared online:
- Fujii, S. et al. Analysis of Mode Coupling Assisted Kerr Comb Generation in Normal Dispersion System. IEEE Photonics Journal 1–1 (2018). doi:10.1109/JPHOT.2018.2865417
- El Dirani, H. et al. Annealing-free Si3N4 frequency combs for monolithic integration with Si photonics. Appl. Phys. Lett. 113, 081102 (2018).
- Kippenberg, T. J., Gaeta, A. L., Lipson, M. & Gorodetsky, M. L. Dissipative Kerr solitons in optical microresonators. Science 361, eaan8083 (2018).
- Xu, X. et al. Emerging applications of integrated optical microcombs for analogue RF and microwave photonic signal processing. arXiv:1808.04462. doi:10.1117/12.2292938
- Gong, Z. et al. High fidelity cavity soliton generation in crystalline AlN micro-ring resonators. Optics Letters Advanced online
- Wilson, D. J. et al. Integrated gallium phosphide nonlinear photonics. arXiv:1808.03554 [physics] (2018).
- Sayson, N. L. B. et al. Origins of clustered frequency combs in Kerr microresonators. Opt. Lett., OL 43, 4180–4183 (2018).
- Lu, Z. et al. Raman self-frequency-shift of soliton crystal in a high index doped silica micro-ring resonator [Invited]. Opt. Mater. Express, OME 8, 2662–2669 (2018).
- Stone, J. R. et al. Thermal and Nonlinear Dissipative-Soliton Dynamics in Kerr-Microresonator Frequency Combs. Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 063902 (2018).
And here is the [download id=”871″].
Below one more paper not directly on Kerr frequency combs but on nonlinear microresonators.