Quite a few new publications, including several relevant reviews in the latest edition of Nature Photonics. Here is the summary:
- Gaeta, A. L., Lipson, M. & Kippenberg, T. J. Photonic-chip-based frequency combs. Nature Photonics 13, 158 (2019).
- Ji, X. et al. Chip-based frequency combs sources for optical coherence tomography. arXiv:1902.07695 [physics] (2019).
- Kues, M. et al. Quantum optical microcombs. Nature Photonics 13, 170 (2019).
- Marchand, P. J. et al. Soliton microcomb based spectral domain optical coherence tomography. arXiv:1902.06985 (2019).
- Matsko, A. B. Hyperparametric frequency noise eater. Phys. Rev. A 99, 023843 (2019).
- Yang, Q.-F. et al. Vernier spectrometer using counterpropagating soliton microcombs. Science eaaw2317 (2019). doi:10.1126/science.aaw2317
And below two more references to relevant publications.Continue reading “Publication Update W9 2019”