And here are the latest publications from the last seven days:
- Haldar, R., Roy, A., Mondal, P., Mishra, V. & Varshney, S. K. Free-carrier-driven Kerr frequency comb in optical microcavities: Steady state, bistability, self-pulsation, and modulation instability. Phys. Rev. A 99, 033848 (2019).
- Moille, G., Li, Q., Lu, X. & Srinivasan, K. pyLLE: a Fast and User Friendly Lugiato-Lefever Equation Solver. arXiv:1903.10441 (2019).
- Taheri, H. & Matsko, A. B. Quartic Kerr solitons. arXiv:1903.09863 [physics] (2019).
- Villois, A. & Skryabin, D. V. Soliton and quasi-soliton frequency combs due to second harmonic generation in microresonators. (2019). doi:10.1364/OE.27.007098
- Xu, X. et al. Advanced Adaptive Photonic RF Filters with 80 Taps Based on an Integrated Optical Micro-Comb Source. Journal of Lightwave Technology 37, 1288–1295 (2019).
And below one more related publications.Continue reading “Publication Update W13 2019”