Sorry. Next week there will be a double issue again.
Sessions dedicated to Kerr frequency combs:
Wednesday, June 26, 14:00 – 15:30, Room 13B: CD7 Micro-comb-resonators
Thursday, June 27, 10:30 – 12:00, Room 4B: EF8 Solitons in microcavities
And the list of contributions featuring Kerr frequency combs below.Continue reading “Kerr frequency combs @ CLEO Europe 2019 (23 – 27 June)”
This week there are quite a few new papers:
- Lobanov, V. E., Kondratiev, N. M., Shitikov, A. E., Galiev, R. R. & Bilenko, I. A. Generation and dynamics of solitonic pulses due to pump amplitude modulation at normal group velocity dispersion. arXiv:1906.02245 (2019).
- Fujii, S. et al. Octave-wide phase-matched four-wave mixing in dispersion-engineered crystalline microresonators. Opt. Lett., OL 44, 3146–3149 (2019).
- Coillet, A. et al. On the transition to secondary Kerr combs in whispering-gallery mode resonators. Opt. Lett., OL 44, 3078–3081 (2019).
- Raja, A. S. et al. Packaged photonic chip-based soliton microcomb using an ultralow-noise laser. arXiv:1906.03194 (2019).
- Taheri, H. & Matsko, A. B. Quartic dissipative solitons in optical Kerr cavities. Opt. Lett., OL 44, 3086–3089 (2019).
And below one more paper on single-photon dual comb spectroscopy.Continue reading “Publication Update W24 2019”
Another thesis on solitons in microresonators and one paper:
- Zhou, H. et al. Soliton bursts and deterministic dissipative Kerr soliton generation in auxiliary-assisted microcavities. Light: Science & Applications 8, 50 (2019).
- Yang, Q. Nonlinear Physics in Soliton Microcombs. (California Institute of Technology, 2019). doi:Yang, Qifan (2019) Nonlinear Physics in Soliton Microcombs. Dissertation (Ph.D.), California Institute of Technology. doi:10.7907/DWMX-S056.
And one more paper on nonlinear effects in waveguides below.Continue reading “Publication Update W23 2019”