A few new things:
- Nazemosadat, E. et al. Switching dynamics of dark-pulse Kerr comb states in optical microresonators. arXiv:1910.11035 (2019).
- Brasch, V., Obrzud, E., Lecomte, S. & Herr, T. Nonlinear filtering of an optical pulse train using dissipative Kerr solitons. Optica 6, 1386–1393 (2019).
- Cole, D. C. & Papp, S. B. Subharmonic Entrainment of Kerr Breather Solitons. Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 173904 (2019).
And below some quantum stuff with a microresonator and quartic solitons in a laser.
Continue reading “Publication Update W44 2019”
No other new work directly related to Kerr frequency combs. Instead a few other interesting publications below.
Continue reading “Publication Update W43 2019”
And below two more papers covering χ(2) effects in resonators and one paper on silicon nitride microresonator fabrication.
Continue reading “Publication Update W42 2019”
News from the world of papers and thesis:
- Kumar, R. R., Raevskaia, M., Pogoretskiy, V., Jiao, Y. & Tsang, H. K. InP membrane micro-ring resonator for generating heralded single photons. J. Opt. (2019). doi:10.1088/2040-8986/ab48d0
- Jang, J. K. et al. Observation of Arnold Tongues in Coupled Soliton Kerr Frequency Combs. arXiv:1910.01103 (2019).
- He, Y., Ling, J., Li, M. & Lin, Q. Perfect soliton crystals on demand. arXiv:1910.00114 [physics] (2019).
- Malinowski, M. Third-order Optical Nonlinearities for Integrated Microwave Photonics Applications. Electronic Theses and Dissertations (2019).
And below two more papers on Raman-Kerr combined effects and gain-filtering for comb generation in fibers.
Continue reading “Publication Update W41 2019”