First of all, I wish everyone a relaxed holiday time with family and friends. If there is still time (or if Christmas is not your thing anyways) here is something to read:
- Shu, F. et al. A mechanically tuned Kerr comb in a dispersion-engineered silica microbubble resonator. Sci. China Phys. Mech. Astron. 63, 254211 (2019).
- Liu, J. et al. Monolithic piezoelectric control of soliton microcombs. arXiv:1912.08686 [physics] (2019).
- Weng, W., Bouchand, R., Lucas, E. & Kippenberg, T. J. Polychromatic Cherenkov Radiation Induced Group Velocity Symmetry Breaking in Counterpropagating Dissipative Kerr Solitons. Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 253902 (2019).
- Johansson, M., Lobanov, V. E. & Skryabin, D. V. Stability analysis of numerically exact time-periodic breathers in the Lugiato-Lefever equation: Discrete vs continuum. Phys. Rev. Research 1, 033196 (2019).
And if there is still time left, below an article about competing frequency comb technology.
Continue reading “Publication Update W52 2019”
The year 2019 is slowly coming to an end but so far there is no great rush in publication activities:
Below a few more papers that might be of interest.
Continue reading “Publication Update W51 2019”
Let’s see, what is hiding behind today’s calendar door:
And below two more publications on second-order nonlinear combs and a review on frequency combs in general.
Continue reading “Publication Update W50 2019”
A few new publications:
And below two more publications on cascaded second-order nonlinearities generating frequency combs (experiments) and advances on another platform for nonlinear integrated microresonators.
- Szabados, J. et al. Frequency comb generation via cascaded second-order nonlinearities in microresonators. arXiv:1912.00945 (2019).
- Zheng, Y., Pu, M., Yi, A., Ou, X. & Ou, H. 4H-SiC microring resonators for nonlinear integrated photonics. Opt. Lett., OL 44, 5784–5787 (2019).