More time at home, more time to read:
- Fujii, L. et al. Dispersion tailoring in wedge microcavities for Kerr comb generation. arXiv:2003.11625 [physics] (2020).
- Lu, X., Moille, G., Rao, A., Westly, D. & Srinivasan, K. On-chip optical parametric oscillation into the visible: generating red, orange, yellow, and green from a near-infrared pump. arXiv:2003.12177 (2020).
- Jang, Y.-S. et al. Nanometric precision distance metrology via chip-scale soliton microcombs. arXiv:2003.13222 (2020).
- Frigenti, G., Farnesi, D., Nunzi Conti, G. & Soria, S. Nonlinear Optics in Microspherical Resonators. Micromachines 11, 303 (2020).
- Oser, D. et al. High-quality photonic entanglement out of a stand-alone silicon chip. npj Quantum Inf 6, 1–6 (2020).
- Xu, X. et al. Photonic Radio Frequency and Microwave Channelizer with 90 Channels Based on a Kerr Microcomb. (2020).
As before, the references above are directly available in the Zotero group.
And a few more papers below on related topics.Continue reading “Publication Update W14 2020”