I finally got around to update the Active Research Groups page after I got some requests to add groups. Please have a look and let me know if a group is missing or in case of mistakes. There are no strict criteria to include or exclude groups. Loosely, the group should have published more than one paper on Kerr frequency combs in the last years by itself and not just contribute in some collaboration which publishes a Kerr frequency comb related papers.
As always, feedback is much appreciated.
A couple of interesting new papers:
- Mbé, J. H. T. & Chembo, Y. K. Coexistence of bright and dark cavity solitons in microresonators with zero, normal, and anomalous group-velocity dispersion: a switching wave approach. J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, JOSAB 37, A69–A74 (2020).
- Liu, J. et al. Monolithic piezoelectric control of soliton microcombs. Nature 583, 385–390 (2020).
- Diddams, S. A., Vahala, K. & Udem, T. Optical frequency combs: Coherently uniting the electromagnetic spectrum. Science 369, (2020).
- Gatti, A. et al. Unifying frequency combs in active and passive cavities: CW driving of temporal solitons in ring lasers. arXiv:2007.07533 [physics] (2020).
And below two more papers on stretched-pulse solitons in fiber resonators and nonlinear frequency conversion in microresonators.Continue reading “Publication Update W30 2020”
There seems to be no new publication on actual Kerr frequency combs using the third order nonlinearity but going one order down, there are two new publications:
- Szabados, J., Sturman, B. & Breunig, I. Frequency comb generation threshold in χ(2) optical microresonators. arXiv:2007.05287 [physics] (2020).
- Lobanov, V. E. Two-color flat-top solitons in microresonator-based optical parametric oscillators. arXiv:2007.06490 [nlin, physics:physics] (2020).
And below two more publications on offset detection of light and injection locking to microresonators.Continue reading “Publication Update W29 2020”
- Helgason, Ó. B. et al. Dissipative Kerr solitons in photonic molecules. arXiv:2007.02608 [nlin, physics:physics] (2020).
- Briles, T. C., Yu, S.-P., Drake, T. E., Stone, J. R. & Papp, S. B. Generating Octave-Bandwidth Soliton Frequency Combs with Compact Low-Power Semiconductor Lasers. Phys. Rev. Applied 14, 014006 (2020).
One more paper below on the generation of a mid-IR frequency comb.Continue reading “Publication Update W28 2020”