The most recent contributions to the field of Kerr frequency combs you can find below. And, in case you have missed it: if you use Zotero for your references, you can join this group and you have direct access to the references directly in Zotero.
- Tetsumoto, T. et al. 300 GHz wave with attosecond-level timing noise. arXiv:2009.10784 [physics] (2020).
- Weng, W., Kaszubowska-Anandarajah, A., Liu, J., Anandarajah, P. M. & Kippenberg, T. J. Frequency division using a soliton-injected semiconductor gain-switched frequency comb. Science Advances 6, eaba2807 (2020).
- Gong, Z., Liu, X., Xu, Y. & Tang, H. X. Near-octave lithium niobate soliton microcomb. Optica, OPTICA 7, 1275–1278 (2020).
- Wang, B. et al. Towards high-power, high-coherence, integrated photonic mmWave platform with microcavity solitons. arXiv:2009.11918 [physics] (2020).
After a slow last week, here are a couple of new publications on Kerr frequency combs:
- Geng, Y. et al. Enhancing the long-term stability of dissipative Kerr soliton microcomb. Opt. Lett., OL 45, 5073–5076 (2020).
- Anashkina, E. A. et al. Microsphere-Based Optical Frequency Comb Generator for 200 GHz Spaced WDM Data Transmission System. Photonics 7, 72 (2020).
- Guidry, M. A. et al. Optical parametric oscillation in silicon carbide nanophotonics. Optica, OPTICA 7, 1139–1142 (2020).
- Mefford, D. K. & Reardon, P. J. Towards a stabilized Kerr optical frequency comb with spatial interference. Appl. Opt., AO 59, 7930–7937 (2020).
And as usual, below are a couple of other interesting papers featuring fiber Kerr resonators, high-Q microresonators and Brillouin and electro-optic effects in microresonators.
Continue reading “Publication Update W38 2020”
No new publication on Kerr frequency combs but one on optical microresonators:
This year, Frontiers in Optics will be a virtual online conference. The registration is therefore free for regular participants!
Here is a list of the more comb-focused sessions:
- Mon., 14 Sep., 16:00 – 17:30: Novel Frequency Comb Architectures (LM5F)
- Mon., 14 Sep., 19:00 – 20:30: Frequency Combs for Metrology (LM7F)
- Tues., 15 Sep., 09:00 – 10:30: Advanced Comb Applications (LTu2F)
- Wed., 16 Sep., 08:00 – 10:00: Nanophotonics (FW1B)
- Wed., 16 Sep., 19:00 – 21:00: Optical Comb (FW7B)
In addition, here is the list of relevant contribution. You can see that the focus is more on the quantum phenomena in microresonators.
Continue reading “Kerr frequency combs @ FiO 2020 (14 – 17 September)”
After no new paper last week, this week there are several new ones:
And below two more paper on dissipative solitons and frequency comb spectroscopy.
Continue reading “Publication Update W36 2020”