I want to wish all readers happy holidays and a relaxed time. As usual, here is something to read:
- Kondratiev, N. M. et al. Numerical study of solitonic pulse generation in the self-injection locking regime at normal and anomalous group velocity dispersion. Opt. Express, OE 28, 38892–38906 (2020).
- Marti, L., Vasco, J. P. & Savona, V. Slow-light enhanced frequency combs and dissipative Kerr solitons in silicon coupled-ring microresonators in the telecom band. arXiv:2012.11439 [nlin, physics:physics] (2020).
- Shitikov, A. E. et al. Microresonator and Laser Parameter Definition via Self-Injection Locking. Phys. Rev. Applied 14, 064047 (2020).
- Taheri, H., Matsko, A. B., Maleki, L. & Sacha, K. All-Optical Dissipative Discrete Time Crystals. arXiv:2012.07927 [cond-mat, physics:nlin, physics:physics] (2020).
- Weng, H. et al. Directly accessing octave-spanning dissipative Kerr soliton frequency combs in an AlN microring resonator. arXiv:2012.10956 [physics] (2020).
And a couple of more papers below.Continue reading “Publication Update W52 2020”