The year 2019 is slowly coming to an end but so far there is no great rush in publication activities:
- Tang, Y., Gong, Z., Liu, X. & Tang, H. X. Tunable telecom to mid-infrared optical parametric oscillation via microring-based X(3) nonlinearities. arXiv:1912.06940 [physics] (2019).
- Vernon, Z. et al. Scalable Squeezed-Light Source for Continuous-Variable Quantum Sampling. Phys. Rev. Applied 12, 064024 (2019).
Below a few more papers that might be of interest.
- Sugavanam, S., Kopae, M. K., Peng, J., Prilepsky, J. E. & Turitsyn, S. K. Analysis of laser radiation using the Nonlinear Fourier transform. Nat Commun 10, 1–10 (2019).
- Carlson, D. R. et al. Generating few-cycle pulses with integrated nonlinear photonics. Opt. Express, OE 27, 37374–37382 (2019).
- Jallageas, A. et al. Calibration of high-accuracy spectrometers using stabilized 11-GHz femtosecond semiconductor laser. Opt. Express, OE 27, 37552–37558 (2019).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.