First of all, I wish everyone a relaxed holiday time with family and friends. If there is still time (or if Christmas is not your thing anyways) here is something to read:
- Shu, F. et al. A mechanically tuned Kerr comb in a dispersion-engineered silica microbubble resonator. Sci. China Phys. Mech. Astron. 63, 254211 (2019).
- Liu, J. et al. Monolithic piezoelectric control of soliton microcombs. arXiv:1912.08686 [physics] (2019).
- Weng, W., Bouchand, R., Lucas, E. & Kippenberg, T. J. Polychromatic Cherenkov Radiation Induced Group Velocity Symmetry Breaking in Counterpropagating Dissipative Kerr Solitons. Phys. Rev. Lett. 123, 253902 (2019).
- Johansson, M., Lobanov, V. E. & Skryabin, D. V. Stability analysis of numerically exact time-periodic breathers in the Lugiato-Lefever equation: Discrete vs continuum. Phys. Rev. Research 1, 033196 (2019).
And if there is still time left, below an article about competing frequency comb technology.
- Xin, M. et al. Optical frequency synthesizer with an integrated erbium tunable laser. Light Sci Appl 8, 1–8 (2019).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.