No reason to leave home, there are still interesting new manuscripts on Kerr frequency combs out there:
- Trocha, P. et al. Analysis of Kerr comb generation in silicon microresonators under the influence of two-photon absorption and free-carrier absorption. arXiv:2004.00485 [nlin, physics:physics] (2020).
- Wan, S. et al. Frequency stabilization and tuning of breathing soliton in SiN microresonators. arXiv:2004.00824 (2020).
- Li, Y. et al. Real-time transition dynamics and stability of chip-scale dispersion-managed frequency microcombs. Light Sci Appl 9, 1–10 (2020).
- Bao, C. et al. Interleaved difference-frequency generation for microcomb spectral densification in the mid-infrared. Optica, OPTICA 7, 309–315 (2020).
- Joshi, C. et al. Frequency-Domain Quantum Interference with Correlated Photons from an Integrated Microresonator. Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 143601 (2020).
As before, the references above are directly available in the Zotero group.
And below, a few more papers.
- Tóbiás, R. et al. Spectroscopic-network-assisted precision spectroscopy and its application to water. Nat Commun 11, 1–12 (2020).
- Li, M. et al. Photon-Photon Quantum Phase Gate in a Photonic Molecule with χ(2) Nonlinearity. Phys. Rev. Applied 13, 044013 (2020).
- Lind, A. J. et al. Mid-Infrared Frequency Comb Generation and Spectroscopy with Few-Cycle Pulses and χ(2) Nonlinear Optics. Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 133904 (2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.