I you are not busy enough following all the presentations of CLEO 2020 online, below are a few more papers to read about Kerr frequency combs:
- Chen, H.-J. et al. Chaos-assisted two-octave-spanning microcombs. Nat Commun 11, 1–6 (2020).
- Wu, B.-H., Alexander, R. N., Liu, S. & Zhang, Z. Quantum computing with multidimensional continuous-variable cluster states in a scalable photonic platform. Phys. Rev. Research 2, 023138 (2020).
And further below more papers about frequency combs, Kerr cavity solitons (experiment and theory) and other interesting topics.
- Li, Z., Coen, S., Murdoch, S. G. & Erkintalo, M. Experimental observations of bright dissipative Kerr cavity solitons and their collapsed snaking in a driven resonator with normal dispersion. arXiv:2005.02995 [physics] (2020).
- Brès, C.-S. With a fine-tooth comb. Nat. Phys. 16, 600–600 (2020).
- Cortés, L. R., Onori, D., Chatellus, H. G. de, Burla, M. & Azaña, J. Towards on-chip photonic-assisted radio-frequency spectral measurement and monitoring. Optica, OPTICA 7, 434–447 (2020).
- Melchert, O. et al. Dynamics of localized dissipative structures in a generalized Lugiato–Lefever model with negative quartic group-velocity dispersion. Opt. Lett., OL 45, 2764–2767 (2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.