- Tan, M. et al. Arbitrary waveform generator for microwave and radio frequencies based on photonics with an integrated 49GHz Kerr micro-comb. arXiv:2005.06164 [physics] (2020).
- Tikan, A. et al. Emergent Nonlinear Phenomena in a Driven Dissipative Photonic Dimer. arXiv:2005.06470 [nlin, physics:physics] (2020).
- Weng, W. et al. Heteronuclear soliton molecules in optical microresonators. Nat Commun 11, 1–9 (2020).
- Riemensberger, J. et al. Massively parallel coherent laser ranging using a soliton microcomb. Nature 581, 164–170 (2020).
- Zhao, Y. et al. Near-Degenerate Quadrature-Squeezed Vacuum Generation on a Silicon-Nitride Chip. Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 193601 (2020).
And below two more theoretical papers closely linked to the LLE.
- Melchert, O. et al. Dynamics of localized dissipative structures in a generalized Lugiato–Lefever model with negative quartic group-velocity dispersion. Opt. Lett., OL 45, 2764–2767 (2020).
- Skryabin, D. V. Hierarchy of coupled mode and envelope models for bi-directional microresonators with Kerr nonlinearity. OSA Continuum, OSAC 3, 1364–1375 (2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.