There was no new publication directly on Kerr frequency combs but below are a couple of other interesting recent papers.
- Dietrich, C. M. et al. Higher-order dispersion and the spectral behavior in a doubly resonant optical parametric oscillator. Opt. Lett., OL 45, 5644–5647 (2020).
- Lu, X. et al. On-chip optical parametric oscillation into the visible: generating red, orange, yellow, and green from a near-infrared pump. Optica, OPTICA 7, 1417–1425 (2020).
- Fatome, J. et al. Polarization modulation instability in a nonlinear fiber Kerr resonator. Opt. Lett. 45, 5069 (2020).
- Xian, T., Zhan, L., Wang, W. & Zhang, W. Subharmonic Entrainment Breather Solitons in Ultrafast Lasers. Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 163901 (2020).
- Ma, Z. et al. Ultra-bright Quantum Photon Sources on Chip. arXiv:2010.04242 [physics, physics:quant-ph] (2020).
- Lu, X. et al. Universal frequency engineering tool for microcavity nonlinear optics: multiple selective mode splitting of whispering-gallery resonances. Photon. Res., PRJ 8, 1676–1686 (2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.