The first paper below I apparently had missed before. Sorry for that.
- Kondratiev, N. M. et al. Numerical study of solitonic pulse generation in the self-injection locking regime at normal and anomalous group velocity dispersion. arXiv:2011.10310 [nlin, physics:physics] (2020).
- Wang, J. et al. Long-distance ranging with high precision using a soliton microcomb. Photon. Res., PRJ 8, 1964–1972 (2020).
And below a few more papers with frequency combs and PICs.
- Lin, J. et al. Advances in on-chip photonic devices based on lithium niobate on insulator. Photon. Res., PRJ 8, 1910–1936 (2020).
- Genty, G. et al. Machine learning and applications in ultrafast photonics. Nature Photonics 1–11 (2020) doi:10.1038/s41566-020-00716-4.
- Grinin, A. et al. Two-photon frequency comb spectroscopy of atomic hydrogen. Science370, 1061–1066 (2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.