Here is the mid-year edition. Yes, half of 2021 is already over:
- Boggio, J. M. C. et al. Efficient Kerr soliton comb generation in micro-resonator with interferometric back-coupling. arXiv:2106.12110 [physics] (2021).
- Xu, G. et al. Spontaneous symmetry breaking of dissipative optical solitons in a two-component Kerr resonator. Nat Commun 12, 4023 (2021).
- Fan, Z. & Skryabin, D. V. Controlling microresonator solitons with the counter-propagating pump. Photonics 8, 239 (2021).
- Trocha, P. et al. Analysis of Kerr comb generation in silicon microresonators under the influence of two-photon absorption and fast free-carrier dynamics. Phys. Rev. A 103, 063515 (2021).
- Shitikov, A. E. et al. Self-Injection Locking of a Gain-Switched Laser Diode. Phys. Rev. Applied 15, 064066 (2021)
And two more somewhat related publications below.
- Zi, H. et al. Whispering-gallery mode InGaN microdisks on GaN substrates. Opt. Express, OE 29, 21280–21289 (2021).
- Allain, P. E. et al. Electro-Optomechanical Modulation Instability in a Semiconductor Resonator. Phys. Rev. Lett. 126, 243901 (2021).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.