This week’s new work includes titanium dioxide as a microresonator material, new insights on the snaking diagrams of the LLE and more work on applications in telecom:
- Parra-Rivas, P., Gomila, D., Gelens, L. & Knobloch, E. Bifurcation structure of localized states in the Lugiato-Lefever equation with anomalous dispersion. arXiv:1801.04796 [nlin] (2018).
- Fülöp, A. et al. High-order coherent communications using mode-locked dark-pulse Kerr combs from microresonators. arXiv:1801.03435 [physics] (2018).
- Guan, X., Hu, H., Oxenløwe, L. K. & Frandsen, L. H. Compact titanium dioxide waveguides with high nonlinearity at telecommunication wavelengths. Opt. Express, OE 26, 1055–1063 (2018).
And here is the [download id=”628″] for these references. Further below two more papers on avoiding avoided modal crossings in microresonators and a different type of microresonator frequency comb as well as a thesis on nonlinear quantum optics in microresonators.
- Werner, C. S. et al. Control of mode anticrossings in whispering gallery microresonators. Opt. Express, OE 26, 762–771 (2018).
- Demirtzioglou, I. et al. Frequency comb generation in a silicon ring resonator modulator. Opt. Express, OE 26, 790–796 (2018).
- Vernon, Z. Microresonators for nonlinear quantum optics. (University of Toronto, 2017).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.