The number of publications is steadily increasing. Last week another five papers were published in one way or another:
- Imany, P. et al. 50-GHz-spaced comb of high-dimensional frequency-bin entangled photons from an on-chip silicon nitride microresonator. Opt. Express, OE 26, 1825–1840 (2018).
- Suh, M.-G. & Vahala, K. Gigahertz-repetition-rate soliton microcombs. Optica, OPTICA 5, 65–66 (2018).
- Milian, C., Kartashov, Y. V., Skryabin, D. V. & Torner, L. Cavity solitons in a microring dimer with gain and loss. arXiv:1801.05763 [physics] (2018).
- Vladimirov, A. G., Gurevich, S. V. & Tlidi, M. Effect of Cherenkov radiation on localized-state interaction. Phys. Rev. A 97, 013816 (2018).
- Suh, M.-G. et al. Searching for Exoplanets Using a Microresonator Astrocomb. arXiv:1801.05174 [astro-ph, physics:physics] (2018).
And here is the [download id=”634″].
And one manuscript I missed back in W44 2017:
- Xu, X. et al. An optical micro-comb with a 50GHz free spectral range for photonic microwave true time delays. arXiv:1711.03927 [physics] (2017).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.