And the new insights into Kerr frequency combs and microresonators in general keep coming.
- Xu, X. et al. Photonic RF and microwave reconfigurable filters and true time delays based on an integrated optical Kerr frequency comb source. arXiv:1802.00057 [physics] (2018)
- Chiles, J. et al. Deuterated silicon nitride photonic devices for broadband optical frequency comb generation. arXiv:1802.01006 [physics] (2018).
- Haldar, R., Roy, A., Mondal, P., Mishra, V. & Varshney, S. K. Generalized Mathematical Formalism Governing Free-carrier Driven Kerr Frequency Comb in Optical Micro-cavities. arXiv:1802.00391 [physics] (2018).
- Wang, Y., Anderson, M., Coen, S., Murdoch, S. G. & Erkintalo, M. Stimulated Raman Scattering Imposes Fundamental Limits to the Duration and Bandwidth of Temporal Cavity Solitons. Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 053902 (2018).
- Hamerly, R. et al. Conditions for Parametric and Free-Carrier Oscillation in SOI Ring Cavities with Active Carrier Removal. arXiv:1802.00071 [physics] (2018).
And the [download id=”648″] for the papers listed above. Some additional works are listed below, in parts also from last week.
- Del Bino, L. et al. Microresonator Isolators and Circulators Based on the Intrinsic Nonreciprocity of the Kerr Effect. arXiv:1801.09918 [physics] (2018).
- Surya, J. B., Guo, X., Zou, C.-L. & Tang, H. X. Efficient third-harmonic generation in composite aluminum nitride/silicon nitride microrings. Optica, OPTICA 5, 103–108 (2018).
- Li, Y. et al. Spatial-mode-coupling-based dispersion engineering for integrated optical waveguide. Opt. Express, OE 26, 2807–2816 (2018).
- Lin, G. et al. Dependence of quality factor on surface roughness in crystalline whispering-gallery mode resonators. Opt. Lett., OL 43, 495–498 (2018).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.