Here is what’s new this week:
- Liu, J. et al. Ultralow-power chip-based soliton microcombs for photonic integration. Optica, OPTICA 5, 1347–1353 (2018).
- Yu, S.-P. et al. Tuning Kerr-Soliton Frequency Combs to Atomic Resonances. (2018).
- Jaramillo-Villegs, J. A. Silicon Nitride Microring Resonators: Classical and Quantum Applications. Theses and Dissertations Available from ProQuest 1–95 (2018).
- Kong, Z. et al. Characterizing pump line phase offset of a single-soliton Kerr comb by dual comb interferometry. (2018).
And the [download id=”982″].
Below a review on optical technologies in data centers which also features an outside perspective on Kerr frequency combs and a paper on the next logical step after dual-comb spectroscopy.
- Cheng, Q., Bahadori, M., Glick, M., Rumley, S. & Bergman, K. Recent advances in optical technologies for data centers: a review. Optica, OPTICA 5, 1354–1370 (2018).
- Lomsadze, B., Smith, B. C. & Cundiff, S. T. Tri-comb spectroscopy. Nature Photonics 1 (2018). doi:10.1038/s41566-018-0267-4
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.