- Vladimirov, A. G., Gurevich, S. V. & Tlidi, M. Effect of Cherenkov radiation on localized states interaction. arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.04458
- Yu, M., Okawachi, Y., Griffith, A. G., Lipson, M. & Gaeta, A. L. Microresonator-based high-resolution gas spectroscopy. arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.04322
- Oreshnikov, I. & Skryabin, D. V. Multiple nonlinear resonances and frequency combs in bottle microresonators. arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.04433
- Kartashov, Y. V., Alexander, O. & Skryabin, D. V. Multistability and coexisting soliton combs in ring resonators: the Lugiato-Lefever approach. arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.04430
- Taheri, H., Del’Haye, P., Eftekhar, A. A., Wiesenfeld, K. & Adibi, A. Self-synchronization phenomena in the Lugiato-Lefever equation. Physical Review A 96, (2017).
- Okawachi, Y. et al. Competition between Raman and Kerr effects in microresonator comb generation. Optics Letters 42, 2786 (2017).
- Kang, Z. et al. Deterministic single-soliton Kerr comb generation in a microring resonator by seeding with a pulsed trigger. arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.00964 (2017).
- Imany, P. et al. High-dimensional frequency-bin entangled photons in an optical microresonator on a chip. arXiv preprint arXiv:1707.02276 (2017)
- Miller, S. Nonlinear Silicon Photonics: Extending Platforms, Control, and Applications, Thesis
Missed out from last weeks W27 update:
Nothing directly with Kerr frequency combs but some other, related papers below.
Update (11.07.2017): I missed this one:
- Kues, M. et al. On-chip generation of high-dimensional entangled quantum states and their coherent control. Nature 546, 622–626 (2017).