No new publications on Kerr frequency combs from the last week. One paper on on-chip pulse splitting below.
Just one new review paper on the Lugiato-Lefever equation in the context of Kerr frequency combs:
- Lugiato, L. A., Prati, F., Gorodetsky, M. L. & Kippenberg, T. J. From the Lugiato–Lefever equation to microresonator-based soliton Kerr frequency combs. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A 376, 20180113 (2018).
Below one more paper on Kerr cavity soliton dynamics in fiber resonators.
One new manuscript on the dynamics of breathing dissipative Kerr solitons inside microresonators and one that uses Kerr frequency combs for telecom applications:
- Willner, A. N. et al. Scalable and reconfigurable optical tapped-delay-line for multichannel equalization and correlation using nonlinear wave mixing and a Kerr frequency comb. Opt. Lett., OL 43, 5563–5566 (2018).
- Cole, D. C. & Papp, S. B. Kerr breather-soliton time crystals. arXiv:1811.02523 [physics] (2018).
And the [download id=”1030″].
Below one more paper on very efficient optical frequency conversion with the second-order nonlinearity.
A few more Kerr frequency comb manuscripts appeared on Arxiv, including one that digs a bit more into the details of the Lugiato-Lefever equation:
- Roy, A., Haldar, R. & Varshney, S. K. Robust, Synchronous Optical Buffer and Logic Operation in Dual-pump Kerr Micro-Resonator. Journal of Lightwave Technology 1–1 (2018). doi:10.1109/JLT.2018.2878573
- Newman, Z. L. et al. Photonic integration of an optical atomic clock. arXiv:1811.00616 [physics] (2018).
- Akbar, F. T., Gunara, B. E. & Susanto, H. Justification of the Lugiato-Lefever model from a damped driven Φ4 equation. arXiv:1810.10630 [math-ph] (2018).
- Drake, T. E. et al. A Kerr-resonator optical clockwork. arXiv:1811.00581 [physics] (2018).
And as usual the [download id=”1021″].
And a review on dual-comb ranging below.