The year continues strong.
- Ivars, S. B., Kartashov, Y. V., Torner, L., Conejero, J. A. & Milián, C. Reversible Self-Replication of Spatio-Temporal Kerr Cavity Patterns. arXiv:2101.05729 [physics] (2021).
- Jang, Y.-S. et al. Nanometric Precision Distance Metrology via Hybrid Spectrally Resolved and Homodyne Interferometry in a Single Soliton Frequency Microcomb. Phys. Rev. Lett. 126, 023903 (2021).
- Leshem, A., Qi, Z., Carruthers, T. F., Menyuk, C. R. & Gat, O. Thermal instabilities, frequency-comb formation, and temporal oscillations in Kerr microresonators. Phys. Rev. A 103, 013512 (2021).
- Marchand, P. J. et al. Soliton microcomb based spectral domain optical coherence tomography. Nature Communications 12, 427 (2021).
- Nazemosadat, E. et al. Switching dynamics of dark-pulse Kerr frequency comb states in optical microresonators. Phys. Rev. A 103, 013513 (2021).
- Wang, R. et al. Precise dynamic characterization of microcombs assisted by an RF spectrum analyzer with THz bandwidth and MHz resolution. Opt. Express, OE 29, 2153–2161 (2021).
And a couple of more interesting papers featuring microresonators in different ways including other Kerr dynamics and fiber-based resonators.Continue reading “Publication Update W3 2021”