Not all papers below are strictly Kerr frequency combs, some involve the second order nonlinearity as with several other results over the last few months. But this is close enough.
- Bruch, A. W. et al. Pockels Soliton Microcomb. arXiv:2004.07708 [physics] (2020).
- Liu, J. et al. Photonic microwave generation in the X- and K-band using integrated soliton microcombs. Nat. Photonics 1–6 (2020) doi:10.1038/s41566-020-0617-x.
- Marin-Palomo, P. et al. Performance of chip-scale optical frequency comb generators in coherent WDM communications. Opt. Express, OE 28, 12897–12910 (2020).
- Tam, K. K. K., Alexander, T. J., Blanco-Redondo, A. & de Sterke, C. M. Generalized dispersion Kerr solitons. Phys. Rev. A 101, 043822 (2020).
- Nie, M. & Huang, S.-W. Quadratic Solitons in Singly Resonant Degenerate Optical Parametric Oscillators. Phys. Rev. Applied 13, 044046 (2020).
As before, the references above are directly available in the Zotero group.
One more paper on crystalline microresonator fabrication below.
- Fujii, S. et al. Ultrahigh-Q crystalline microresonator fabrication with only precision machining. arXiv:2004.09026 (2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.