Several new papers published on Kerr frequency combs:
- Dorche, A. E. et al. Advanced dispersion engineering of a III-nitride micro-resonator for a blue frequency comb. Opt. Express, OE 28, 30542–30554 (2020).
- Black, J. A. et al. Group-velocity dispersion engineering of tantala integrated photonics. arXiv:2009.14190 [physics] (2020).
- Stone, J. R. & Papp, S. B. Harnessing Dispersion in Soliton Microcombs to Mitigate Thermal Noise. Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 153901 (2020).
- Gong, Z. et al. Photonic dissipation control for Kerr soliton generation in strongly Raman-active media. arXiv:2009.14346 [physics] (2020).
And below two more papers featuring electro-optic combs and fiber resonators.
- He, J. & Li, Y. Design of on-chip mid-IR frequency comb with ultra-low power pump in near-IR. Opt. Express, OE 28, 30771–30783 (2020).
- Jia, K. et al. Photonic Flywheel in a Monolithic Fiber Resonator. Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 143902 (2020).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.